The College recently published its 2017 Annual Report. The report, with the theme of Putting Patients First, features highlights and trends from the calendar year, including:
- Messages from the Registrar and President;
- Achievements under the College’s three strategic priorities;
- Plans for 2018;
- Data and trends on pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies;
- Audited financial statements; and
- Special features on medication safety, partnerships, data, the opioid crisis, compounding, the Protecting Patients Act and integrating the patient voice in our work.
For the full version, including financials, download the 2017 Annual Report (pdf) on the College’s website.