The College recently published its 2017 Annual Report. The report, with the theme of Putting Patients First, features highlights and trends from the calendar year, including:
- Messages from the Registrar and President;
- Achievements under the College’s three strategic priorities;
- Plans for 2018;
- Data and trends on pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies;
- Audited financial statements; and
- Special features on medication safety, partnerships, data, the opioid crisis, compounding, the Protecting Patients Act and integrating the patient voice in our work.