January 9, 2023
Six key things you should know about accessing personal health information.
October 26, 2022
Identify opportunities for improvement in your own practice by learning about the top 5 categories of complaints to the College.
April 18, 2022
Clear communication is essential for providing appropriate and comprehensive patient care.
- Practice Insight: Administering Vaccinations
- Practice Insight: Preventing Dispensing Errors
- Practice Insight: Advertising
January 12, 2023
Supervising pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, interns, students or unregistered staff? Know which factors affect the level of supervision required.
December 1, 2022
As a pharmacy technician you are an integral part of the pharmacy team.
November 30, 2022
Considering delegating a controlled act? Here are some questions you can apply to your decision-making.
- Expanded Scope for Pharmacy Technicians Provides Greater Access to Vaccines
- Government Expands Select Scope of Practice Activities for Pharmacists
- Planning for Safe Implementation of Expanded Scope of Practice
January 13, 2023
Pharmacy Connection is sharing three ways time-delayed safes help protect pharmacies and communities across the province.
May 6, 2022
While there is no one action that can prevent a robbery, there are steps pharmacies can take to decrease the risk and protect staff and property.
March 7, 2022
Albert Karas, Director of Pharmacy Services at Humber River Hospital, recounts how a cyberattack impacted the hospital's pharmacy and how staff adapted to ensure patients continued to receive quality care.